The difference between studies and batches
In Testable Minds, it is important to understand the difference between a Study and a Batch
- Studies: are associated with a single experiment or survey.
- You can have multiple studies active at the same time
- Participants (unless specified otherwise) can take part in all of your active studies
- Batches: are different data collection iterations of one study
- For each study only one batch can be active at any given time
- Participants are excluded from participating in any further batches of the same study